Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year's

My New Year's resolution this year is to keep up with this Blog! So much has happened this year, and I am THANKFUL it has come to an end. Today my princess, 28 mos, had a visit to the ER. She has ear infection, sore throat, and a viral infection. Not the best way to bring in the New Year, but after the visit to the hospital she already seems to be doing at least 80% better.

We had a wonderful Christmas and this time of year is truly my favorite, but this year imparticular I had a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit. I don't know if it is because of the hot weather ( I mean actually being able to comfortably wear shorts on Christmas day), lack of money, family issues or a combination of the three... But I am hopeful next Christmas will be much better .We are planning to go to Disney World :) Now if that doesn't put me in a great mood, I don't know WHAT CAN!

INSERT PICTURES OF CHRISTMAS

I hope everyone has a fantastic New Year, bringing it in with the ones you love. As for myself, I am typing this blog as my DD is watching "Sid The Science Kid,"and Matt is sleeping. In approximately 40 minutes I will share my New Year's kiss with Mya Grace. Happy New Year !

No comments:

Post a Comment