Thursday, September 3, 2009

Skipping School!

Mya has ALWAYS been a good sleeper;however, occasionaly she will wander off down the road of RESTLESSNESS and it just so happens that she usually picks important nights, SCHOOL nights to do that on! Last night (or should I say early this morning?), she woke up aroun 2:30 AM... and did not fall back asleep until 5:30 AM! She insisted on LAYING ON MY FACE for some odd reason...and of course curling my hair through her little fingers as she sucked her thumb. I made her a milk bottle at 5:00AM thinking "Okay , this has to do it!!" but it still took little miss ANOTHER half hour to finally fall asleep. Needless to say, I skipped school today! Such a slacker! BUT I did get a bit done today...cooked, cleaned, laundry and homework of course . This afternoon I brought Mya out to the pool and let her sit /stand on the top step. She really enjoyed it, she is such a water baby. It's so funny b/c I tried to get her to WALK back to the apartment but she wouldn't have it! She just gets those feet a-kicking until her bottom is right back on the ground. When is my darling THIRTEEN month old daughter going to walk? Hm, only time will tell but I guess I am content with her fast paced crawling if she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment