Saturday, January 1, 2011

Spinach & Artichoke Dip

Last post until I head to bed. For all you momma's who like to try new recipes, this is a MUST! We threw my mom a surprise 51st birthday party this week, and I attempted my first home made restaurant style spinach & artichoke dip. The recipe is as follows :

Ingredients
*1 tsp of minced garlic
*1/2 package of Philidelphia Cream cheese ;softened
*1 Cup of Shredded Mozarrella cheese
*1/3 Cup grated Parmesean Cheese
*10 oz frozen spinach, thawed & drained
*12 oz Alfredo Style Pasta sauce
*14 Oz. can of chopped Artichoke Hearts

Directions:
*Preheat the oven to 350'.
*Put all ingredients above in a 8''by8'' baking dish & mix them up WELL!
*Cover & back for 30 minutes.

I found this recipe at allrecipes.com; however I changed it a wee bit. It came out absolutely DELICIOUS! Needless to say, there weren't any leftovers. Enjoy, mommas!

No comments:

Post a Comment